Messersi Tracked Dumper
Top of the range in its class Messersi TCH2500 Dumper - You may see this badged differently in varying colours but these machines are factory made by Messersi in Italy.
The TCH2500 Tracked dumper is a very high spec model with a 4 cylinder Kubota engine. The machine is also fully hydrostatic with pilot servo controls (same as what is on excavators)
Machine in picture is our demonstration unit but a new one if not in stock can be delivered within 4 weeks.
Machine is both swivel and straight tip
Dumper is also ideal towing weight at 2400kg with carrying capacity of 2500kg. Machine is 1.6m wide.
Machines come with warranty
Just a few of the stand out features & technical data -
• Tracked dumper with hydrostatic transmission having two independent circuits with variable displacement axial piston pump and two speeds axial piston motor for each track.
• Machine with two speeds with electric selection.
• Controls are completely pilot assisted through joy-sticks assembled on the armrests of the driver’s seat, which is rotating of 180° to keep the operator always oriented in the running direction. A particular electric-hydraulic switch permits to maintain the position of the joy-stick’s control in correspondence with the running direction however the seat is oriented.
• Counter-rotation of the tracks.
• Mechanical parking brake with negative control to stop the machine on deep slopes.
• Chassis with modular structure composed of a tractor unit set up on a unified frame apt to receive various attachments. undercarriage with oscillating axles and rubber tracks, suitable for high speeds. The considerable ground clearance allows the easy motion even on dirt patches and on rough terrains.
• Tracked machine on bearing rollers supported by “long life” rolling taper roller bearings.
• Loading body with automatic unloading on the three sides , moved by joy-stick. The high front dumping angle permits a perfect unloading even on slopes.
• The engine considerable oversized for the features of the machine, is placed under a big bonnet, tiltable, allowing an easy and comfortable access to all the components of the transmission, of the engine and of the hydraulic system for a quick and safe maintenance of the machine.
• As optional fitting the machine can be equipped with an hydraulic P.T.O. with delivery of 36 l/min at 170 bar, deliverable even after the purchase of the machine.
We currently have other Diggers & Dumpers for sale please check our other listings
We can supply new 10x6 plant trailers from £2450+VAT
Viewing / Test welcome in Wigan / Warrington border 5mins from Junction 23 M6
For more information contact Dean on 01942 821 847 - 07751260651
All Major Credit & Debit Cards accepted - Bank Transfer - Cash on Collection
Part Exchange welcome currently looking for Diggers & Dumpers - any condition
Finance options available, contact for details