The HD leveller is an incredibly useful and efficient attachment for quick levelling of uneven ground, mulch, yards, driveways etc. It is most commonly used in:
- preliminary lawn bed levelling
- yard and driveway sand and gravel levelling
- levelling of uneven ground
The leveller can also be used for lifting job site materials like sod rolls, tools etc.
- Bucket cutting edge in the front and in the rear allows breaking and cutting of the ground
- Straight vertical levelling edge in the rear
- Grate at the front, for picking up stones
- Two hook type brackets in the front, for transporting a bucket etc.
- Scarifier bar in the rear, equipped with hooks. It can be turned manually in 5 different working depths, and can also be lifted up so that the leveller works without scarifying
|WORKING WIDTH||1600 mm|
|TOTAL WIDTH||1630 mm|
|WORKING DEPTH MAX.||max. 100 mm|
- Very Compatible
|320S||420 & 423|