- Tracked dumper with hydrostatic transmission with axial piston pump and two hydraulic motors with double speed.
- Controls are pilot assisted assembled on the 180° rotating driver’s seat.
- STAGE V turbo diesel common rail engine with DPF.
- Auto Two Speed.
- Canopy standard.
- Loading vessel with 180° swivel tipping operated by one slew motor, controlled by joy-sticks.
- Versatile track body to be used in a wide range of application (transport, crane and pile drivers mainly), particularly suited to safely drive on soft or muddy ground.
- Available two different tracks sizes to reduce the ground pressure and overcome all the most slippery and highest gradient slopes.
|Turbo Diesel engine STAGE V with electronic DPF||KUBOTA V2403M-CR Turbo - STAGE V||Max. power (2700 rpm)||48.6 / 65.7 kW/HP|
|Displacement||2434 cm3||Cylinders||n° 4|
|Max. torque at 1600 rpm||19.8 daNm||Cooling||Liquid|
|Transmission||Hydrostatic||Axial piston pump with variable cubic capacity||n° 2|
|Total capacity||77 x 2 l/min||Utilities gear pump||n° 1|
|Capacity||50 l/min||Max. working pressure for translation||330 bar|
|Max. working pressure for utilities||175 bar||Speed with manual shift (I speed / II speed)||0-5 / 0-12 km/h|
|Speed with automatic shift (Auto Two Speed)||0-12 km/h||Steering system through independent tracks||Hydrostatic|
|Rubber tracks tensioning||With grease||Track width||320 - 450 mm|
|Specific ground pressure with canopy:*||-||*with 320 mm wide tracks empty / loaded||0.313 / 0.623 kg/cm|
|*with 450 mm wide tracks empty / loaded||0.225 / 0.443 kg/cm||Max. gradient capability full loaded max.||70 %|
|REFUELLING||-||Fuel tank capacity||70 l|
|Hydraulic oil tank capacity||55 l||-||-|